Thursday, March 26, 2009

A case of the Tuesdays

I have seen better days at work...

Tuesday was one of the tougher days I have ever had. For whatever reason, I had a lot of trouble maneuvering the truck, and had two seperate collisions. Luckily nobody (except for a taillight) was hurt, but it was still an extremely frustrating day.
Thankfully, we had awesome pick-ups. Beds, dressers, and couches all went into our warehouse on Tuesday, and its good to know that even on the worst personal days, my job is still providing furniture for wonderful people.

Otherwise, if you see me on the truck friday...RUN :)

Josh

1 comment:

  1. It was no big deal. Mr Tire shouldn't worry about it...
    That was a great day for pickups though-- except we were both scarred by that yellow couch! :(

    ~sam

    ReplyDelete